Home » Federal Legislation
As many involved in the nascent advanced biofuels industry have acknowledged, the US federal government plays a crucial role in the development of advanced biofuels. To keep track of federal legislative initiatives and activities, click on the “Federal Legislation” category in the list at the bottom right of each page. Topics range from taxes to farm policy; from transportation issues (you have to move the feedstock and the final product somehow) to forestry legislation.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Dupont Summit — December 7, 2018 — Washington, DC
- WEBINAR: Accelerating the Catalyst Development Cycle: Integrating Predictive Computational Modeling, Tailored Materials Synthesis, and in situ Characterization Capabilities through the ChemCatBio Consortium — June 27, 2018
- Companies v. Climate Change — November 28-29, 2018 — Miami, FL
- Companies vs. Climate Change (CvCC) — October 9-10, 2018 — Amsterdam, Netherlands
- S&P Global Platts Kingsman Miami Sugar Conference — September 25-26, 2018 — Miami, FL