Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Conference and Expo (MABEX) 2018 — September 12-14, 2018 — Philadelphia, PA
After the success of last year’s event, the Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council (MABEC), previously the Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association, is bringing back the Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Conference and Expo (MABEX)! This year the conference will be in Philadelphia, PA at the Cira Centre this September 12-14. Join us and 200+ attendees from across the industry and the general public, from the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Conference & Expo is expected to draw 300 attendees from industry, government, academia, and nonprofits to Convene CityView at Liberty Place in downtown Philadelphia, PA September 12-14, 2018.
MABEX 2018 includes a busy expo floor, bioenergy tours, and multiple conference sessions and tracks addressing policy, business, and technical affairs from across biogas and biomass power, heating, and biofuels. Topics include:
- Orphaned Biomass Residuals: When a User Stops Accepting
- Changing the Stigma of Biomass Energy
- How to Generate RINs
- The Effect of Federal Policy on Regional Bioenergy
- Food Waste Recycling with Biogas
- Bioenergy Systems Synergies
- New Appliance and Technologies
- Marketing Bioenergy Co-Products: Digestate &Biochar
- Biogas Solutions and Soil Nutrient Management
- Organics in Zero Waste Plans
- Bioeconomy Innovations
- Water and Bioenergy
MABEX is hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council with industry and government sponsors dedicated to growing the production and use of bioenergy for electricity, fuels, heat, and beyond.