6th Global Moringa Meet — July 21-22, 2018 — Jaipur, India
Moringa Oleifera, an Indian origin plant has gained its importance due to nutraceutical values and is considered as indispensable plant for health management. It is one of the most incredible plants to the mankind as its nutritional and medicinal properties have immense potential to manage malnutrition and prevent and heal many maladies. On realizing the potentiality of Moringa as a nutritional security provider and the high value energy crop, much importance is attached globally, Global Moringa Meet an international Workshop presented by the ADVANCED BIOFUEL CENTER, promises to be an important global Moringa event in exploring best production practices, best horticultural practices, best harvesting practices and best value addition, and , is a “must attend” for all stakeholders to know the latest research and development activities and to reap the fullest potential of Moringa .
Food-based approaches recognize the central role of Moringa in improving nutrition. Moringa Agriculture and food-based strategies focus on food as the primary tool for improving the quality of the diet and for addressing and preventing malnutrition and nutritional deficiencies. The approach stresses the multiple benefits derived from various part of Moringa, a variety of foods, recognizing the nutritional value of food for good nutrition, and the importance and social significance of the agricultural and food sector for supporting rural livelihoods. Inclusion of Moringa farming and food system in existing system of agriculture and food may ensure that nutritional well-being and health of individuals is promoted, incomes and livelihoods supported, and community and national wealth created and protected.
Moringa Oleifera of the family Moringacea, referred as Moringa or drumstick, has attracted the attention of scientists across the globe for health management due to its high nutraceutical traits. Thus, it is emerging as future crops considering its wider adaptability and tolerance to many abiotic stresses. Accordingly, it became essential to take stock of knowledge and develop a road map to harness its potential for benefit of mankind. Therefore, Moringa India has all set to hold 6th Global Moringa Meet 2018 from July 21-22 , 2018, at Jaipur, India This Moringa Meet aims to stimulate a discussion on the burning theme of “Moringa Agriculture for sustainable growth: challenges and opportunities for a new ‘green revolution’ This meeting assumes much greater significance now to understand the crop and devise a mean for harness its potentiality.
The Advanced Biofuel Center is delighted to announce the (ABC) 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Training viz. Global Moringa Meet – 2018 to be held on 21- 22 July2018 at Jaipur, India. India meets more than 80% demand of Moringa Products and thereby enjoying dominant position in the World Moringa Scenario. The global Moringa Products market estimated to be over US$ 5.0 billion is highly dependent on India. ABC in its attempt to bring the Moringa fraternity together is organizing this 6th International workshop to deliberate and focus on the growing and harvesting Moringa. This 2 days International workshop will also provide a unique opportunity for open discussions & exchange of views about the issues pertaining to Moringa business.
Topics are carefully selected to cover the Agronomy, Horticulture, Biology, Engineering, Marketing and Financial aspects of Moringa commercialization. ABC is recognized as an important platform for productive exchanges among the Academic, Commercial and Investment communities. Join us at this unique knowledge platform to share the latest information on: An Update from the Moringa Industry Advances in Moringa Research & development Production Systems Commercial track of Moringa — Leading the Way to New heights Harvesting and Extraction Frontiers of Moringa Biotechnology and so on. This shall address biofuels-related topic within four thematic areas: environment and human well-being, economics, technology, and geography.
These Key Practices Include:
- Selections of Elites of Moringa for higher productivity per acre
- Proper techniques for nurturing saplings in Nursery
- Healthy Practices to Reduce Incidence of Diseases
- Maximising Returns by effective implementation of Intercropping
- Minimizing the use of Fertilizers & Irrigation
- Best Practices in Silviculture to increase productivity and ease harvest
- Cutting back on Losses during Seed Harvest, Storage & Oil Extraction
- Value Addition to Moringa Projects with use of by products.
- Proper Moringa leaf growing, harvesting and processing techniques
Interactive Sessions on
- Moringa Biodiversity to design crops Potential species, selection methods, Gremplasm, Genomic, Genetic Improvement & Propagation
- Moringa Production systems Biology & Physiology, Soil Management, Agronomy, Horticulture- Orchard Design & Management, Harvesting, drying, extraction
- Moringa Processing Leave, Powder, oil & Biodiesel
- Moringa in Agriculture Plant protection, animal health, soil conditioning
- Moringa in Food Supplement Health food additives
- Moringa in Medical Health-promoting Properties
- Moringa in cosmetics Beauty promoting properties
- Moringa Biodiesel Oil technology & Quality, Economy & Marketing,