3-Day West Coast Digester Operator Training Course — February 6-8, 2018 — Oakland, CA
After the success of the ABC’s first operator training last June in Oshkosh, WI, we are bringing our 3-Day Operator Training Course to the West Coast! This February the ABC is providing an intensive operator training class for digester operators, operations managers, owners and developers. This hands-on, 3-day class will take place at multiple locations throughout the San Francisco Bay area, from South San Francisco to San Jose and the East Bay. Each class day will be filled with both classroom training and hands on participation at different operating digester sites. Group transportation will be provided from pick-up point at the preferred hotel.
Spots are limited.
Topics that will be covered:
– Introduction to the Science of AD
– Chemistry for Digesters
– Biogas Testing
– Lab testing and what does it mean?
– Cold weather issues, heat tracing with and without insulation
– Operations Manuals
– Operations Software, Remote Monitoring, Using Data
– Math for Digesters
– Odor Managment/Prevention
– Detailed Plant Walk Throughs and Daily Checks
– Odor testing
– Plant Management and Data Tracking
– Site Maintenance READ MORE