We are not accepting donations from people or companies in Florida due to unfair reporting requirements and fees not imposed by any other state.

Call to Action for a Truly Sustainable Renewable Future
August 8, 2013 – 5:07 pm | No Comment

-Include high octane/high ethanol Regular Grade fuel in EPA Tier 3 regulations.
-Use a dedicated, self-reducing non-renewable carbon user fee to fund renewable energy R&D.
-Start an Apollo-type program to bring New Ideas to sustainable biofuel and …

Read the full story »
Business News/Analysis

Federal Legislation

Political news and views from Capitol Hill.

More Coming Events

Conferences and Events List in Addition to Coming Events Carousel (above)

Original Writing, Opinions Advanced Biofuels USA


Home » Education, Idaho, K-12 Activities, Scholarships/Fellowships

Education Internships at Idaho National Laboratory

Submitted by on March 14, 2017 – 4:41 pmNo Comment

(Idaho National Laboratory)  As a Department of Energy facility, INL offers a diverse number of paid internship positions to high school, undergraduate and graduate level students. These internship opportunities enable students to collaborate with experienced scientists and engineers in order to develop innovative solutions to challenging, real-world projects.

University students can also intern at INL through other federal internship programs:

Office of Science’s Workforce Development for Teachers and Scientists (WDTS), Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI), Community College Internship (CCI) and Visiting Faculty Program (VFP).

The Integrated University Program awards undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships as part of DOE’s commitment to educate the next generation of nuclear scientists and engineers.

Department of Homeland Security’s education and summer internship programs.

Who can apply?

• Full-time students attending an accredited high school or college the semester before and after an internship award.
• Students with at least a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
• Foreign nationals who attend an accredited U.S. college or university and have a current Curricular Practical Training Authorization.  READ MORE

Related Post


Comments are closed.