International Congress & Exhibition “BIOMASS: Fuel & Power” — April 19-20, 2017 — Moscow, Russia
The Congress is leading international event on production and use of solid & liquid biofuels. The previous event gathered more than 200 senior executives from over 15 countries to discuss a variety of topics from feedstock to marketing of liquid and solid biofuels.
Topics for discussion:
- The state of the industry: Russia, Ukraine & Kazakhstan.
- Second-generation biofuels: progress in technology and development.
- Global trend: biotechnology in biomass processing and production of “green” chemistry as value added products
- Potable alcohol plant: Grain processing and production of gluten, starches and glucose syrups.
- Potable alcohol plants: production process & conversion to biofuels.
- Advance biofuels from non-food feedstock.
- Wet-milling and production of gluten, starches and bioalcohols.
- Pyrolysis & gasification: bio-oil and syngas. Heating bio-oil market.
- Biodiesel & biojet fuel.
- Fuel ethanol plant’s economics, energy Integration.
- Regulatory and legal frameworks for biofuels industry in Russia.
- Solid biofuels: production and use in Russia. Biomass stoves, boilers & burners. Pellets & briquettes: export & domestic utility market.
Language of the Congress: Russian and English, simultaneous translation is provided. The event will be held at the Holiday Inn Lesnaya hotel in Moscow. READ MORE