ACI’s 4th Annual Gasification Summit March 24-26, 2015 Prague, Czech Republic
ACI’s 4th Annual Gasification Summit, taking place on the first quarter of 2015 in Europe, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Exclusive Sokolovská Uhelná’s Plant in Vresova Site Visit – Tuesday 24th March 2015
During the afternoon of 24th March 2015 up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Sokolovská Uhelná Thermoselece Vresova power plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Key topics include:
- Government Approvals/Regulations & Stakeholder Engagement
- Gasification Project Finance & Economics
- Plasma Gasification; Waste as the Big Market Opportunity
- Market Updates & Forecasts for Gasification Focusing on Feedstock, Applications and Technical & Commercial Challenges
- Challenges in Biomass Gasification Projects
- Production of Biofuels, Status & Promising Developments
- Identifying Gasification Project Opportunities Outside Europe
- Unlock the Power of Coal Through Gasification
- Lessons Learned in Large Scale IGCC
- Gasification for Chemicals
- CCS as part of the gasification project development
- Underground Coal Gasification
- Alternative Ways to Progress in Gasification Technology & Small Scale Developments