Advanced Biofuels Markets: The Race for Scale October 29-31, 2012 San Francisco, CA
Now a 3rd annual event, Green Power Conferences are pleased to announce the Advanced Biofuels Markets 2012 conference and exhibition: The World’s Leading Advanced Biofuels CEO Conference.
Why attend? Following the Obama Administration releasing its National Bioeconomy Blueprint, there has never been a better time to join peers in the advanced biofuels and biobased chemicals industry in pushing the industry forward. The themes from the Blueprint in relation to biofuels, including fostering partnerships, expanding the versatility of biofuel energy solutions and advancing from lab to market will be discussed by the industry’s leading CEOs at this world leading conference.
The conference is co-produced by Green Power Conferences and Biofuels Digest.
Key Reasoins to attend:
- INDUSTRY LEADERS: First hand experiences of OVER 25 CEOS AND PRESIDENTS who are driving the development of advanced biofuels
- POLICY MAKERS: Hear from the key Associations driving policy change, as well as representatives from USDA, USN, DoE, DoD about future plans
- UNPARALLELED NETWORKING: We only attracted the who’s who of the industry
- COMMERCIAL: The most timely and commercially-driven biofuels agenda in North America – written by the industry, for the industry
- INVESTMENT LEADERS: Hear finance perspectives from leading venture capitalists and project financing professionals
- MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: Full 3 day, content-driven conference, Biofuels Digest ‘Hot 50’ announcement – a real one stop shop for the industry
- MARKET INSIGHT: In-depth analysis on the drivers for the commercialization of advanced biofuels and renewable chemicals
- STRATEGY: Current landscape and proposed uptake and success of innovative technologies
- PROVEN: Green Power Conferences has an 8 year track record in producing high quality global biofuels events
Feedback from Advanced Biofuels Markets 2011:
“Great overview of the industry, the main companies, and the hot topics” Kiverdi
“A very informative session; providing great opportunity to network with potential partners.” CH2M HILL
“Once again, the “go to” conference for updates on advanced biofuels financing, commercialization and policy” Fredrikson & Byron
“Advanced Biofuels Markets brings together all the right people from the advanced biofuels and bioproducts industry. Well worth the price and time.” SynGest
“If I can only attend one event per year, the Advanced Biofuels Markets event in San Francisco is the one.” NAES Corporation
“I was extremely impressed that you drew executives from a variety off areas working in the biofuels industry” SGS
“Good CEO participation and accessibility” Toyota Tsusho Canada
For more information and to register your place visit www.advancedbiofuelsmarkets.com