Home » Completed Events, Events, Washington DC, Webinars Completed; often available on-demand
ABLC 2017 — March 1-3, 2017 — Washington, DC
"Performance and Value in the Trump Era" and more than 200 organizations and technologies will be covered on stage. Policy, finance, technology - from the opening session with the heads of all the manor trade sessions, to in-depth updates from the major government agencies, to the special Financing & Investing Workshop: You'll know what's working for 2017. Including the new ABLC360™, where we turn the tables as industry due diligence experts join us on stage as we tear apart technologies and business cases to separate the true value from the hype. So, not only do you meet top company execs, you get the low-down on what's real.
ABLC is a connected series of 5 conferences on the most important issues in the Bioeconomy right now. These conferences-within-a-conference are:
1. The 8th Annual Advanced Fuels Summit - focused this year on Advanced Biomass Diesel and BioCrude , and Advanced Alcohols and Alternatives to gasoline.
2. The 7th annual Renewable Chemicals Summit - focused this year on Organic Acids and 1-Step to Higher Value Chemicals.
3. The 8th annual Aviation Biofuels Summit
4. The 3rd annual ABLC Feedstocks Summit
5. The 1st ABLC Gas Conversion & Markets Summit
6 SPECIAL ON-SITE NETWORKING AND RECOGNITION EVENTS
In addition to more than 200 organizations & technologies under the microscope in the main-stage agenda, there are 6 special events in all.
1. The Hot Party. Celebrating the Hot 40, announcing the 50 Hottest Companies in the Bioeconomy for 2017.
2. The Energy Security Forum.
3. The Financing & Investment Workshop.
4. The BioFrenzy: ABLC's Network360™ structured networking sessions built around specific value and supply chains.
5. The Bioeconomy Leadership Award.
6. The Holmberg Award for Lifetime Achievement.
Policy, finance, partnerships, world class R&D and effective scale-up - all the major companies presented, the opening session with the heads of all the top trade associations, to in-depth updates from the key government agencies, and the special Financing & Investing Workshop: You'll know what's working for 2017. You'll know what's working for 2017. READ MORE
many plenary presentations -- on-demand BioChannel TV