5th Global Jatropha Hi-tech Integrated Nonfood Biodiesel Farming & Technology Training Programme September 5-9. 2012 Rajasthan, India
CJP provides you a single platform, the best expertise to discuss and analyze the present and future dynamics of JATROPHA from a technological and socio-economic angle. All who has yet to make decision on big Jatropha investment must attend the JWI 2012 because JWI 2012 Offers You the Best Opportunity To:
- Gather actual economic and project analysis done up by investors for your financial tie-ups.
- Analyze the scope for large scale versus small scale plantation models
- Identify the best Jatropha variety that gives the highest yield in the shortest time. Evaluate mechanical and solvent based Oil Extraction Technologies.
- Learn about latest developments in Jatropha Processing technologies, and up-coming applications of Jatropha Oil and By-Products.
- Learn methods for Profiting from your Jatropha Project through Carbon Credits and CDM Financing.
- Access latest information and insights which will shape your investment in Jatropha!
- Access to an expert analysis on critical questions that have arisen around Jatropha based projects:
- Is Jatropha really the best crop and does it leave the least environmental footprint?
- What are the impacts of large scale Jatropha plantations being planed in developing nations to feed the energy demands of western world?
- Understand the Ground Realities of Jatropha Investments