4th Annual OPIS RFS2, RINs & Biodiesel Forum October 18-19, 2012 Chicago, IL
A comprehensive course detailing the new policy and economic drivers of biofuel supply and demand.
Top experts in the fields of biofuels production, marketing, risk management, RINs accounting and environmental compliance will give you all the answers you need to ensure you stay within the law and prosper under these complicated new regulations.
- How to separate RINs from the ethanol and biodiesel gallons they represent.
- When and how RINs can be used or should be retired.
- Tips for completing an ironclad attest engagement that will pass EPA muster.
- Survival strategies for an agency audit.
- The impacts of “bad” RINs on the biofuels market and how to protect yourself.
- The complex and ever-changing biodiesel supply picture.
- How California’s low carbon fuel standard aims to rewrite the rulebook for biofuels and petroleum.
- Details of Canada’s RFS and how it can work for you.
- And much, much more!
The regulations are more complicated (and more misunderstood) than ever — leaving the industry vulnerable to extremely costly fraud and mistakes. Reserve your seat today for this must-attend annual event and get expert instruction on how to legally and successfully comply. READ MORE