3rd Annual European Algae Biomass Conference April 24-25, 2013 Vienna, Austria
ACI’s 3rd annual European Algae Biomass Conference will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of latest technologies in operation in the global algae industry and also includes an exclusive site visit on Tuesday 23rd of April 2013. Discuss the technical challenges faced when optimising the cultivation of algae. Study the current and future commercial markets for algae products and the challenges faced during the commercialisation process including the views from three different end markets.
Site visit to Ecoduna’s algae cultivation facilities also included.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 23rd April 2013 up to 30 conference attendees will receive the unique opportunity to attend a site visit to Ecoduna’s hanging gardens photobioreactor facility.
Places will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
Key topics include:
- Commercial market analysis & forecasts
- Strain selection & genetic engineering
- The future for European algae biomass: View from diverse markets
- Algal culture systems: Latest developments from laboratory & field
- Harvesting, dewatering, drying & oil extraction: Maximising efficiency & reducing cost
- Commercial algae production: Case study examples
- Biofuel production & biorefining
- Algae-based CO2 capture
- Algae as an investment opportunity: An investor’s viewpoint