2nd Annual World Biofuels Markets Brazil September 18-19, 2012 Sao Paulo, Brazil
One of the major events in the Brazilian bioenergy calendar, the 2nd annual World Biofuels Markets Brazil conference, offers both new entrants and established energy market professionals the chance to hear from and meet with the thought leaders, feedstock and biofuel producers, policy makers, biotechnology providers, project developers, financiers and end-users who are driving the development of next generation biofuels in Brazil.
Join an expected audience of 400 Brazilian and International biofuels leaders as domestic and international experts debate the key market issues:
- Shortage of supply: what are the potential long-term consequences for sugarcane-based first and second generation biofuels?
- The Brazilian government programs that will drive next generation supply
- Accelerating scale-up with finance & investment: when, why, how and how much?
- Strategy of oil majors in accessing the Brazilian advanced biofuels market
- Output not optimism: Hear working, commercial output, real world case studies of next generation and alternative feedstock biofuels from Brazil and around the globe
- Aviation Biofuels: What have been the successes and challenges in the first major wave of bio-jet fuel use on commercial routes?
- Alternative feedstocks: relative cost and potential of jatropha, castor, African palm, Macaúba palm, sorghum and energy cane
- Extended biochemicals, bioplastics focus: exploring major new revenue streams for feedstock producers in Brazil
Who will you meet at World Biofuels Markets Brazil?
Network with biofuels industry experts:
- Ethanol and biodiesel producers
- Next generation biofuel producers and technology developers
- Biotechnology companies
- Major energy multinationals
- Crop technology developers
- Biomass importers and exporters
- Financiers and consultancies
- Sustainability certifiers
- Aviation and automotive companies READ MORE
Co-located event: Biomass Power Generation Brazil
Running alongside World Biofuels Markets Brazil, this conference presents a major opportunity to learn about the important new revenue streams and cost saving opportunities that biomass-fired cogeneration offers to local biofuel producers. Learn how CHP and smart grid technologies will change Brazil’s bioelectrical power matrix and how that will affect the business models across the biofuels sector. READ MORE