2012 Biochar Conference July 29-August 1 Rohnert Park, CA
To be held July 29th to August 1st in the center of Sonoma County’s world-class wine country, we are focusing on the practical use and production of biochar at the community level and what will be needed to bring biochar into the mainstream. This includes economic models and marketing strategies, policy innovations, agricultural implementation techniques, cutting edge soil science, etc.
- Biochar Use in Agriculture and Forestry
- Biochar Production Technologies
- Biochar Financing and Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Biochar for Climate Adaptation and Energy Generation
- Biochar Policy, Regulations, and “Cutting Edge” Innovative Actions READ MORE