The Seminar Group: Environmental Law in the Trump Administration — March 23, 2017 — Seattle, WA
(also by live webcast) Please join Stoel Rives attorneys as they provide their insight at The Seminar Group: Environmental Law in the Trump Administration on March 23 in Seattle, Washington.
These topics will be covered:
- Priorities of the New Administration
- Can Trump Dismantle the EPA as Promised?
- The Department of Interior/Commerce in the Trump Era
- The New Administration’s Impact on Government Trust Responsibilities to Tribes
- Trump’s Response (or Lack Thereof) to Climate Change
- How Will States and NGOs React?
For more information or to register, click here.
CLE credits are available for Washington State, Oregon, and California. READ MORE