4th Annual Military Mobile Power Summit — July 12-13, 2016 — Alexandria, VA
The 4th Annual Military Mobile Power Summit will focus on the efforts to advance military mobile power and energy capabilities. It will discuss the methods that have been, or will be put into place in order to meet evolving DoD energy standards. Specifically, this event will highlight the initiatives to reduce the DoD’s energy footprint, while maintaining force structure and capability.
- This year’s Military Mobile Power Summit will bring together selected requirements, capabilities, technology and acquisition offices, along with senior-level thought leaders and policy makers across military and civilian offices to discuss current and future energy and power initiatives.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the community from operational leaders, the R&D Community, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from Industry and Academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
- As the DoD continues to place emphasis on energy-efficient initiatives across military and government operations, one can see the development of energy efficient mindset that will continue to define the DoD Strategy for Operational Energy.
New topics for This Year’s Summit
- – Operational Energy Strategy 2016
- – Monitoring Acquisition with the Joint Requirement Oversight Council
- – Harvesting Energy for Increased Energy Efficiency
- – Implementing Newfound Advanced Energy Research Projects
- – Prioritizing the Needs of the Dismounted Soldier
- – Accelerating Energy Innovation: Expeditionary Energy Concepts
- – Acquiring Sustainment Capabilities to Support Forward Deployed Bases
- – Powering Expeditionary Military Operations