“Get the Facts on Canadian Biofuels Opportunities” August 15, 2012 11:00AM CST Free Webinar
This complimentary, one-hour webinar is designed to help clean energy companies and developers better understand clean energy opportunities in Canada and current policies to maximize success for those interested in developing projects in Canada.
David Minicola,Manager of Applications at Sustainable Development Technology Canada, Dr. Murray McLaughlin, President and CEO at Sustainable Chemistry Alliance, and Cindy Thyfault, Founder and CEO at Westar Trade Resources, will discuss key issues in Canada’s renewable energy landscape and financing opportunities available through governmental programs.
The presentation will also include a discussion of prominent issues such as:
- Canada’s current and projected energy consumption;
- The demand for sustainable infrastructure for next generation biofuels and the collaboration of market sectors pursuing clean technologies;
- Global trends in agricultural and forestry biomass;
- The introduction of funds made available that are aimed at the development and demonstration of emerging clean technologies and next-generation renewable fuels; and
- Expert advice on developing projects in Canada.