Graintek-2017 — November 15-16, 2017 — Moscow, Russia
This annual action is the premier event for any organization involved in the rapidly maturing industrial biotechnology & grain processing markets in Russia and neighboring countries – can you afford to miss it? Forum topics:
- Global trends: Biotechnology in grain processing and production of renewable chemistry as value added fermentation products.
- High value added products from starch and glucose as feedstock: aminoacids, organic acids, bioplastics and chemicals.
- Engineering of grain processing facilities.
- Case study: presentation of grain processing projects, options for project financing.
- Chemical conversion of sugars into new products: sorbitol, methylfurfural and others.
- Lysine, threonine and other aminoacids: production in Russia.
- Starch, glucose and glucose-fructose syrups: production, application and marketing. Domestic market perspectives.
- Wheat gluten: production, application and marketing.Global and domestic market perspectives.
- Other industry topics.