Advanced Biofuels USA: promoting the understanding, development and use of advanced biofuels around the world.

Call to Action for a Truly Sustainable Renewable Future
August 8, 2013 – 5:07 pm | No Comment

-Include high octane/high ethanol Regular Grade fuel in EPA Tier 3 regulations.
-Use a dedicated, self-reducing non-renewable carbon user fee to fund renewable energy R&D.
-Start an Apollo-type program to bring New Ideas to sustainable biofuel and …

Read the full story »
Business News/Analysis

Federal Legislation

Political news and views from Capitol Hill.

More Coming Events

Conferences and Events List in Addition to Coming Events Carousel (above)

Original Writing, Opinions Advanced Biofuels USA

Sustainability

Home » Agriculture/Food Processing Residues nonfield crop, Arkansas, BioRefineries, Biorefinery Infrastructure, Business News/Analysis, China, Feedstocks, Field/Orchard/Plantation Crops/Residues, Funding/Financing/Investing, Hong Kong, Infrastructure, Not Agriculture

Agritrade Acquires Its First Biodiesel Plant with Solfuels

Submitted by on December 14, 2016 – 6:18 pmNo Comment

(Biofuels International)  Agritrade Resources, an integrated energy and shipping solutions provider, in entering into renewable energy with Solfuels Holdings, an experienced biofuel operator, by acquiring a biodiesel plant in Arkansas, US.

Agritrade will own 51%, while Solfuels Holdings will hold the remaining 49% of the biodiesel plant.

Leveraging on the operational expertise of both Solfuels and Agritrade International, parent company of Agritrade Resources, the partners will collaborate to retrofit the plant to accommodate multi-feedstock including yellow grease, rendered animal fats, inedible corn oil, and refined vegetable oil.  READ MORE and MORE (Biodiesel Magazine)

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.