ACT Expo Fleet Awards Nominations Open DEADLINE: March 23, 2018
The ACT Expo Fleet Awards are the ultimate recognition of fleet operators who show true leadership in sustainable transportation—having gone above and beyond what has been required to achieve sustainability in their transportation operations. To nominate a company, please complete the form by Friday, March 23.
Awards categories include:
- “In It for the Long Haul”: Often pioneers in their respective fields, these organizations have demonstrated a “lifetime” commitment to sustainable transportation.
- Carrier: Organizations demonstrating a commitment to a sustainable supply chain.
- Transit & Mobility: Organizations demonstrating leadership in sustainable passenger transport, including buses, taxis, carsharing, and shuttles.
- Public Fleet: Government fleets demonstrating leadership in the procurement and deployment of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology.
- Private Fleet: Companies that have gone beyond requirements to green their fleet.
- Utility Leadership: Utilities leading the way in AFVs.
Upon submission, nominees will receive a notification of the award category that have been nominated for, as well as the contact/organization that submitted the entry. READ MORE