Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes
( Bharat Book Bureau/PR NewsWire/WFSB) Bharat Book Bureau has recently added the market intelligence report titled “Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes.”
– An overview of the global market for biofuel enzymes, which include amylases, lipases, cellulases, and proteases; and fuels, which include biodiesel, cellulosic ethanol, and biogas
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
– Identification of markets by industrial end users, such as the aviation industry, road transport, heating purposes, and off-road equipment
– Discussion of new and different types of regulations enforced by authorities in biofuel enzyme production
– Reviews of new technologies and their uses, along with new patents and their importance
– A breakdown of enzyme manufacturers and suppliers, with emphasis on market leaders
Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
There has been a need to develop renewable and sustainable resources of energy, and researchers’ efforts coupled with biotechnological advancements have resulted in the development of biofuels. goal in conducting this study is to provide an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global market for biofuel enzymes. The key objective is to present a comprehensive analysis of the current market and its future direction in the biofuel enzymes market as an important tool for increasing the efficiency and specificity of the products in which biofuel enzymes are used.
This report explores present and future strategies within the biofuel enzymes market, which includes amylases, cellulases, xylanases, lipases and other enzymes. The improvisation, setbacks and needs of the market are discussed in this report. The comparisons, usage, and the advantages and disadvantages of types of enzymes are also portrayed in this report.
A detailed analysis of the biofuel enzymes industry structure has been conducted. Revenues are broken down by region. Sales figures are estimated for the five-year period from 2013 through 2017.
Applications for biofuel enzymes are also discussed separately in the report, with an emphasis on the different types of biofuel enzymes, including starch based ethanol, biogas, cellulosic ethanol and biodiesel. The report also covers significant patents and their allotments in each category.
REASONS FOR DOING THIS STUDY
Extensive research has been performed on biofuel enzymes and their production capacity as well as on the development of new technologies. Research has revealed much in relation to the end users of biofuel enzymes, including the transport industry, the power generation industry, the chemical sector, the domestic use industry, the agriculture sector and many other industries. Modern industries have now begun to explore the advantages of utilizing these biofuel enzymes in their productions. This has led to the growing market of biofuel enzymes.
R&D spending, along with increasing competition, patent expiries and new technologies are directing this to a new direction. The market is seeing growth and is projected to grow as demand for biofuel enzymes increases.
Acquisition strategies and collaborations by companies are also covered in this report. This study also discusses the strength and weaknesses of each type/ technology in light of new technologies, growing competition and changing customer needs. READ MORE