Home » Completed Events, Energy, Events, Federal Agency, Washington DC
Sustainable Transportation Summit — July 11-12, 2016 — Washington, DC
On July 11–12, 2016, hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), the first ever Sustainable Transportation Summit.
The Summit will bring together transportation and mobility leaders to discuss the technology, policy and market innovations that hold the potential to shape the transportation system of the future. This year’s Summit will highlight progress and achievements in sustainable transportation R&D and efforts to bring new technologies to market, including the President’s EV Everywhere Grand Challenge. It will also serve as a forum to share ideas and perspectives on opportunities to accelerate the commercialization and deployment of advanced transportation technologies and smart mobility systems over the next decade.
Come hear from industry, government, and academic thought leaders on topics including:
- Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Transportation – meeting the Administration’s bold targets for reducing U.S. greenhouse gas emissions 83% by 2050.
- Adoption of New Vehicle Technology – influencing consumer decisions and behavior to support energy efficiency and low-carbon objectives.
- Net-Zero Carbon Fuels – enabling the production of new fuels from sunlight and CO2 via scientific breakthroughs.
- The Future of Mobility – realizing an interconnected and intelligent transportation system for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.
Through parallel tracks on Day 2, EERE’s Vehicle, Bioenergy, and Fuel Cell Technologies Offices will engage with key stakeholders on some of their highest profile, transformative initiatives, including:
For registration questions, email email@example.com. READ MORE
- EV Everywhere
- Hydrogen Fuels & Infrastructure
- Synthetic Biology Foundry
- Workplace Charging Challenge
- Clean Cities and SMART Mobility
- Co-Optimization of Fuels and Vehicles