Request for Speakers: Energy, Utility and Environment Conference EUEC2013 January 28-30 Phoenix, AZ DEADLINE: August 31, 2012
Submit Abstract by July 15th: INSTRUCTIONS to Make a 20-Minute PowerPoint Presentation at EUEC 2013: Jan. 28th – Jan. 30th
- All speakers must fill this form to include a title, one-paragraph abstract (1500 charactres max), contact information, select Track, select Session and any comments of your presentation.
- Acceptance notification will be e-mailed to speakers e-mail within one week.
- All Speakers must register at the 50% reduced rate of $595. (Includes 11 networking meal coupons)
- Submit back-up PowerPoint Presentation by email to email@example.com by Dec. 1st 2012.
- Bring the final version of the PPT presentation on a flash drive to conference.
- EUEC will provide PC and projection equipment for PowerPoint Presentations.
- Presentations are not to exceed 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&A.
- OPTIONAL: Submit manuscript using guidelines by March, 2013, for publication in Online Journal of EUEC.
- Each Session is 2 hours long with 6 speakers in panel. (PC and projection equipment provided for PowerPoint Presentations).
- Presentations are not to exceed 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&A
We look forward to develop the first round of EUEC 2013 program with abstracts received by July 15th.