Home » Federal Legislation
As many involved in the nascent advanced biofuels industry have acknowledged, the US federal government plays a crucial role in the development of advanced biofuels. To keep track of federal legislative initiatives and activities, click on the "Federal Legislation" category in the list at the bottom right of each page. Topics range from taxes to farm policy; from transportation issues (you have to move the feedstock and the final product somehow) to forestry legislation.
- Bioenergy Gets Graphic with New Illustrated Guide to the Subject
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Apologies for Illegibility of Articles
- The Zero-Emission Planet: IRENA Says “Affordable, Achieveable”.
- Researchers Find New Way to Typify Cellulose, Advance Bioproducts
- Changing the Language of Renewable Energy, the Electric Monopoly’s Newest Ploy
- The Long Road to Cellulosic Ethanol
- Algae Biofuel Market Estimates & Trend Analysis by Application (Transportation, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of World), By Country, and Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025