Home » Federal Agency
Regulations, grant opportunities, agency actions, public comment opportunities on policy questions and legislative implementation--all these find a home in federal agencies. Click on "Federal Agency" in the categories list at the bottom right corner of each page to access articles about these activities.
Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Summary of 2009 Programs and Initiatives Download PDF PowerPoint presentation
National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Transitioning from Cellulosic Ethanol to Advanced Biofuels, Developing Partnerships Download PDF PowerPoint presentation
Renewable Fuel Standard: Visit the Environmental Protection Agency's Renewable Fuels information pages
Summary of US government incentive programs related to biofuels by Congressional Research Service as of September 15, 2010.
- Bioenergy Gets Graphic with New Illustrated Guide to the Subject
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Apologies for Illegibility of Articles
- The Zero-Emission Planet: IRENA Says “Affordable, Achieveable”.
- Researchers Find New Way to Typify Cellulose, Advance Bioproducts
- Changing the Language of Renewable Energy, the Electric Monopoly’s Newest Ploy
- The Long Road to Cellulosic Ethanol
- Algae Biofuel Market Estimates & Trend Analysis by Application (Transportation, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of World), By Country, and Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025