Home » Colorado, Completed Events, Energy, Events, Federal Agency
NREL’s Bioeconomy Industry Partnership Day — April 12, 2017 — Golden, CO
Leveraging private enterprise capital with public funds and NREL infrastructure to accelerate technology commercialization for the bioeconomy.
This invitation-only, full-day event will focus on all things related to the bioeconomy: biomass characterization and conversion, biofuels and bio-based materials and chemicals, as well as introduce NREL’s areas of expertise, capabilities, and facilities.
- Discover how 40 years of NREL experience can help your bioeconomy projects succeed.
- Learn about the next generation of cutting-edge NREL research and technologies for the bioeconomy.
- Discuss project challenges and obstacles with experts in the field and gain solutions.
- Learn how NREL can help accelerate commercialization.
- Hear about successful partnerships at all levels and learn how to partner with NREL. READ MORE