JatrophaWorld Asia 2011 June 27-28 Hainan, China
CMT’s JatrophaWorld is the premier international conference on Jatropha commercialization. It’s a MUST attend conference for all serious Jatropha practitioners, investors, end-users and researchers. JatrophaWorld debunks the hype and features experienced operators and researchers who’d provide real data and actual experience on cultivation, processing, and supplying oil.
JatrophaWorld Asia 2011 marks the 7th edition of the top-notch series; it was previously held in Jakarta, Miami, Hamburg, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels and Rotterdam with resounding success.
JatrophaWorld Asia 2011 arrives in Southern China spotlighting Asia’s development.
- Commercialisation Status of Large-Scale Jatropha Cultivation & Oil Production in Asia
- Outlook of the Global Biodiesel Market
- Best Practices in Jatropha Agronomy
- Jatropha R&D in Breeding & Genetics
- Effective Management of Outgrower / Contract Farming Model READ MORE