Home » Coming Events, Education, Events, Online Courses, University/College Programs
Extension Programs: NewBio Webinars 2nd Tuesdays
Join us on the second Tuesday of each month for our "Northeast Bioenergy Webinar Series". These online, hour-long presentations are free to the public, and feature fascinating and important topics related to bioenergy in the northeast.
Attend the live webinars at https://meeting.psu.edu/bioenergy
- sign in as a guest.
For a list of upcoming topics, click here.
Examples of previous webinars:
- 10 Sept 2013: Is Ethanol Ruining My Engine? Andre Boehman, University of Michigan
- 14 May 2013: Process Pathways from Wood to Transportation Fuels: Seeking Suitable Scale Peter Van Walsum, University of Maine
- 09 April 2013: Biomass Feedstock Production in the Northeast: Land Use, Yields, and Sustainability - Peter Woodbury, Cornell University
- 12 Feb 2013:Switchgrass, Miscanthus, and Arundo growth on Surface Mines in West Virginia - Jeff Skousen, University of West Virginia
- 29 April, 2011: Woody Biomass in Minnesota; Opportunities for Income and Environmental Benefits - Dean Current, University of Minnesota Department of Forest Resources
- 25 March, 2011: Biomass Carbon Accounting: Implications for Policy and Climate - Brian Kittler, Pinchot Institute