CALL FOR PAPERS: World Clean Technology Summit September 26-28, 2012 Kampala, Uganda
Every year, Pilot International continues to provide a Global Platform for Advancement of Innovations and Clean Technology for a Sustainable World.
The growth and success of our events is testament to Pilot Internationals’
determination to provide a global platform for effective dialogue on renewable energy, clean technology and environmental innovations, as well as to achieve 3 of the millennium development goals, such as:
MDG3: Promoting Gender Equality& Women Empowerment,
MDG7: Ensuring Environmental Sustainability,
and MDG8: Developing A Global Partnership For Development.
The World Clean Technology Summit will bring together world leaders in renewable energy, exhibitors, investors, scientists and clean technology providers from around the world to engage, interact with each other, exchange business contacts, forge partnerships, and pave a way forward for a sustainable future.
The Following are objectives for the World Clean Technology Summit:
- Create a shared understanding of the role governments, private sector, non-Profit, academic and the media play in promoting clean technologies to achieve a sustainable future for all;
- Provide a platform for companies, investors, Governments, foundations, academicians and civil society organizations to share the efforts they are undertaking to promote clean technologies and to publicize new commitments to action.
Specific topics to be discussed:
Papers focused on Clean Technology solutions and sustainable innovations related to the following topics are particularly welcome:
• Global Warming, Climate Change and impacts on different development sectors.
• Sustainable Environment, Global Health and Development
• Remote Sensing, GIS and Environmental Assessments: Planning tools in sustainable development.
Insurance and Risk Management: Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Asset insurances and disaster preparedness.
• Water Resources Management
• Carbon & GHG Management
• Greenhouse Gas & Ecosystems
• Human Health In a Changing Climate
• Agriculture, Food Security and Forestry Resources Management; Agro processing and Value addition, branding, marketing and global trade.
• Clean Energy: Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Hydro, Bio Energy, Bio gas, LP and Natural Gas, Improved Cook stoves, Briquettes.
• Oil, Gas and mining.
• Low GHG Transportation
• Education: Global Change & Sustainable Development
• Country Case studies
• Climate Change and the business opportunities in mitigation and adaptation
• Innovations for a sustainable future READ MORE