BIO International Convention April 22-25, 2013 Chicago, IL
Join compelling conversations about your business challenges. Choose from 120+ sessions along 13 tracks.
Gain new perspectives from global thought leaders. More than 800 speakers to be announced beginning January 2013.
Get up to date on policies, regulation, marketing and innovations.
Learn better practices for business development, finance, manufacturing, and more.
2013 Programming Highlights
- Super Sessions and Keynotes to be announced early 2013
- Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Boot Camp, Sunday, April 21 – Monday, April 22 (add to your registration)
- Disease State Forum, Tuesday April 23 – Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Monday Biotech Primer: Understanding Biotech in the News
- Monday Translational Research Forum
- BIO Career Fair, Monday, April 22, 2 – 7 pm