BChemicals 2012 December 13-14 Cité des Sciences, Paris, France
The two-day trade show wishes to bring together all the actors of this sector through a conference program based on the innovation and economic analysis.
We will especially focus on the sector’s market outlets and distributors of biobased products. That is why a large part of our program is dedicated to the market of the bio chemicals:
- Bio-based chemicals, a growth market?
- Market analysis
- The stakeholders
- “Green gold” or “Black gold”? The core issue of choosing raw materials
- Biomass versus petroleum
- The stakes of opting for biomass
- Making innovation central to production: a decisive lever for the development of biorefineries?
- Innovation to foster better production: towards a more efficient production process
- Towards new bio-based products: which are the possible research avenues?
- Bio-based chemicals, a demand market?
- Selling and using bio-based products
- Concrete examples of use
- Bio-based chemicals, a local or international market?
- Global strategy and business development
- Employment and local growth
In parallel of the plenary conferences, there will be smaller project workshops:
- Feedbacks on on-going projects
- A practical depiction of biosourced chemicals on many different output markets
- An improved interaction with project managers
- Projects in France and abroad
Concerning the Innovation Village, we are inviting French and international start-ups to present their products and technologies to our participants (major industrial groups, research centers and investors).
This Village is intended for innovative start-ups that were launched less than 5 years ago and developing new technologies, new bio-based products or research projects that are of priority interest to the following market outlets:
- Metallurgy and Mechanics
- Automotive industry
- Petroleum products
- Cleaning products