2nd Annual Southern Bioenergy Networks Meeting December 4-5, 2012 West Memphis, AR
The Southern Bioenergy Networks Meeting will be a collection of leaders representing state and regional renewable and bioenergy-advocacy organizations. The Southeast Agriculture and Forest Energy Resources (SAFER) Alliance and the 25x’25 Alliance is convening this one day meeting to bring together leaders of the region’s bioenergy networks with the purpose of:
- Examining the impact of federal policy on local project development.
- Assessing trends within the industry and how to adjust our focus.
- Preparing for changes in the industry as viewed by leaders of the bioeconomy.
- Learning about the latest bioenergy research, development and commercial deployment.
- Collaborating with other Southern networks to achieve state and regional goals.
The meeting will take place at the brand new Marion Berry Renewable Energy Center at Mid-South Community College.
To request an invitation to the event please contact Charity Pennock.
SBN Agenda (updated October 17, 2012)